Tuesday, February 1, 2011

In my day this wasn't called a blizzard

So I realize as I'm typing this that the Blizzard of 2011(or whatever you choose to call it) is not over, but based on all the expectations, I have to say I'm disappointed. I was lead to believe we were getting this

But so far all I see is this



So I exaggerate a little. I'm just not impressed, and it doesn't always take a lot to impress me(ask my friends-that's why I'm friends with them). In fact if I was still in school, I would be showing up tomorrow in protest of how overrated this storm was.

-Mark(I reserve the right to change my mind depending on how it is when I wake up in the morning).

Morning Update: So I may have made this post a little prematurely, because shoveling this morning was not a pleasant experience. The main roads seem fine, the side roads...not so much. I give this blizzard a solid B. Would have been an A if it happened during the day instead of overnight when everyone was at home already.

No comments:

Post a Comment