Sunday, January 23, 2011

Friends

"Rarely do members of the same family grow up under the same roof. "

"The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life."


"The simplest questions are the most profound. Where were you born? Where is your home? Where are you going? What are you doing? Think about these once in a while and watch your answers change. "


Quotes from Richard Bach


This is where I'm at today. I don't think I tell my friends enough just how important they are to me, and that without most of them I wouldn't be the person I am. Whatever you think of me, my friends helped shape who I am at this  very moment(along with many others). So when you judge me, you judge them and when you judge them, you judge me. Do not judge my friends or make assumptions of them, because it won't end well. I don't like to see them upset. End of Diatribe(which be definition, I really don't think this was...but how often do I get to use that word?) On a happier note; the Chicago Bears lost...so you get Muppets.


-Mark





No comments:

Post a Comment